Monday, December 14, 2009

Exam mood

Oh my god, my final exam is around the corner..Luckily i still in study mood otherwise i will die..So far my revision is so good..lol..Just kidding..Haven't prepare my Malaysian Studies yet..Still dilly dally..I have a bit worry about my Malaysian Studies..Because i attend this class once in the blue moon..Seldom do revision on this subject..And the lecturer always cancel the class and did not replace the class..Other two subject is Business Management and Entrepreneurship for me is so far so good..Other than that, just now i negotiate with CMU (Credit Management Unit) about my this trimester 2 fees..She said i no need pay the fees on this semester and i still can proceed my final exam and view my result..The outstanding fees will bring forward to trimester 3..She is be very kind to me..Hope i can faster finish my exam and go back seremban to see my lovely dear dear..

From: shaun

No comments:

Post a Comment