Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My life during my dear birthday









On the 5th of December 2009, i went to KLCC v my dear dear..The purpose is to go for KLCC PC fair 2009..Other than that, i also early celebrate birthday v my dear dear..i bring her go to Koryo~wow restaurant to eat korean food..Because she told me before that she wanna to eat..I and my dear dear order the same meal..haha..The meal is very delicious and spicy..Especially the Kimchi soup..The main point is i present my dear dear 1 white gold diamond ring brought from KLCC TOMEI jewellery shop..That ring have 5 pieces of diamond..She was so happy..hehe..Around 8.30pm we reach to seremban then my dear dear friend celebrate birthday v her..We all went to Seremban Hawaii steak house to celebrate..We having our delicious meal and joking around until 1am morning..haha..Then my dear dear friend present her 1 white gold key for her 21 years old birthday..

On the 6th of December 2009, i bring my dear dear go Jusco seremban shopping..But din't buy anything, just window shopping..After shopping then i rest at her house until 12.00am is 7th of December 2009 that is my dear dear birthday..i give her 1 very very sweet kiss..haha..

On the 7th of December 2009, is my dear dear birthday date and is on monday. When she went to work after her lunch time, i went to Jusco Seremban brought 1 birthday card and 1 box of FERRERO Rondnoin chocolate. I put those thing inside my car deskboard then after 5.30pm she finish her work then pretend to ask her help me to take my sun glasses inside the deskboard..When she open it she saw the present and she feel surprise that i will give her a surprise..She was so happy when she received the chocolate and the birthday card..haha..She told me she feel heart pain because i spend a lot of money on her birthday..But i told her i just want to give her a unforgettable birthday memories..^^

from: Shaun


No comments:

Post a Comment